Born and raised in Italy, our photography journey started in London in 2014 and since then it has taken us to the most
incredible places around the UK,
Italy and beyond!
Our hometown is just a couple of hours from the Alps between Italy and France and as kids we used to spend our whole Summer in our mountain house going out very early in the morning and coming back just before dusk in the evening. Long walks with the family in the most beautiful valleys, cycling up and down the streets of our small village, building highly sophisticated rock dams in rivers and streams, sleeping in improvised tents in the nearby fields to see the August shooting stars... These were among our usual summer activities.
A piece of our hearts will always remain there and even now that Benni lives in Hastings in the UK and Carolina in Florence, Italy we always make sure we spend at least 2 weeks in our (that's how we call them) mountains every summer break (and of course another good ten days in the winter as well!).CONTACT US & FIND OUT MORE
It is not surprising then that not only have mountain hiking, skiing and rock climbing become our biggest passions but they are also the inspiration for our wedding photography style, mainly focused on our deep love for nature and the outdoors.
This is why our unique expertise is outdoor, bohemian and intimate weddings in secluded wild places the kind of settings that really gives us the chance to express our personalities and style at their best.
Although your wedding day is all about your love for each other, having two photographers that share your same passion and sensibility for the outdoors and with whom you can connect, is essential to create those amazing nature-all-around images that you are dreaming of and that you will treasure for the rest of your life.TELL US ABOUT YOUR PLANS
We couldn't really claim to be outdoor lovers if we didn't deeply care about the impact that our lives and our business have on the environment.
Now that we are both mothers of two wonderful kids, we have realised even more how fragile and precious nature is and how important it is to raise awareness on sustainability and environmental issues. That's why we are constantly moving towards a more consistent eco-friendly way of living and towards a more ethical way of working in the wedding industry, which is, at times, a very wasteful one.
On a personal level, we are big recycling advocates, we try to minimise our use of plastic, our meat consumption or the purchase of unnecessary items. We try to shop from locally sourced retailers, we only eat seasonal fruit and veggies, we try to buy second hand as much as possible, we use reusable, washable, recyclable and recycled items rather than disposable, new ones. Most, importantly, we teach daily our children to respect and protect our planet.
Clearly, we are far from being 100% green, but we deeply believe that small little steps taken by each of us will make a difference, even if a conversion to an eco-friendly lifestyle does not happen in full.CONNECT WITH US
- We partnered with OneTreePlanted, a non-profit organisation dedicated to global reforestation. We plant a tree for every wedding and session booked and we donate 1% of our yearly income to help OneTreePlanted raise awareness about the importance of trees and motivate younger generations.
- We use a search engine, OceanHero, that helps recover ocean-bound plastic bottles.
- Our business banking is conducted through Triodos ethical bank.
-We are proudly part of the Ethical Influencers community, which collectively works towards a more ethical world.
- We have agreed to the Ethical Move pledges, and we promote ethical transparency towards both pricing and marketing practices.
- We are part of the Green Union Directory, which features eco-friendly and ethical suppliers of the wedding industry and creates inspiration for weddings at a lower environmental impact.
- We try to work mainly with suppliers that share our same ethos to minimise as much as possible our impact on the environment.
Keep updated on all the latest trends and news about the outdoor and destination wedding world and receive our two brand new and totally FREE guides on planning a wedding outdoors and a wedding in Tuscany!