February 23, 2023
Photo credit: Wildling and Nest Photography
Sharon is the celebrant behind Wild at Heart Ceremony. Specialised in elopements and intimate ceremonies, Sharon fully celebrates diversity and equality.
Photo credit: Grace Dove Photography
Wild Elopement Wedding Ceremonies for outdoor-loving couples looking for a meaningful, intimate and totally personal wedding experience. Forget about rules. Your ceremony, your wedding vows and your love for each other will be the focus of your day. Your wedding vows will be said in your own heartfelt words. Your venue will be somewhere underneath the blue sky, in a place that feels right for you. Wild Elopements surrounded by nature are so very emotive and we have some beautiful landscapes, seashores, wildwoods and hills in the Heart of England.
Being planet positive is very important to me and I reduce, recycle and reuse where possible. I'm working to make my business as eco-friendly as I can and I off-set my monthly carbon emissions by planting trees with Ecologi. Elopement Ceremonies drastically reduce carbon emissions compared to a traditional wedding. Enjoying the benefits of being outside in nature, creating impactful Ceremonies, while being more sustainable is my aim. Your wedding day really can align with your eco beliefs.
Photo credit: Grace Dove Photography and Patrick Patridge Photography
To know all about Sharon's eco-friendly and socially conscious ceremonies, check out her website:
For more sustainable wedding suppliers:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Wedding Planner:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Wedding Stationery:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Wedding and Engagement Rings:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Wedding Dress Designer:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Wedding Venues:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Confetti
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Wedding Flowers:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Hair and Makeup Artist:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Cakes:
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Celebrants:
Benni Carol's Eco-Wedding Suppliers Network
Keep updated on all the latest trends and news about the outdoor and destination wedding world and receive our two brand new and totally FREE guides on planning a wedding outdoors and a wedding in Tuscany!